Click below to view all vacancies within the Boleyn Trust:
Job title: Experienced Teachers – KS1/KS2
Responsible to: Headteacher
Pay scale: Scale M1-M6 (dependent on qualifications and experience)
Teachers Pay & Conditions: 32.5 hours per week – 52 weeks per year
Location: New City Primary School, Tunmarsh Lane London E13 9NE
New City Primary School is a dynamic and exciting place to learn and work in. We are a school with high expectations and aspirations for all our pupils. New City is a happy, caring and aspiring learning community that nurtures all pupils to achieve to be the best they can be.
We seek to appoint an outstanding Teacher for September 1st 2020 who will make a valuable contribution to the provision of high-quality teaching and learning in the school. They will have a passion for providing and the opportunity to lead an innovative and exciting curriculum for all children to succeed, have high expectations and good all-round subject knowledge. The school is looking to develop staff for leadership positions including Assistant Head Teacher.
Employees of the Trust have access to:
- Supported professional development;
- Access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- Access to interest free loans to support travel to work
- Occupational Health Services;
- 2 week October Half Term.
- An annual wellbeing day
For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit, please contact the Headteacher on 020 8472 2743.
Please visit https://boleyntrustvacancies.jgp.co.uk to apply.
Closing date: 24th February 2020
Shortlisting date: 2nd March 2020
Interview date: 9th March 2020
Start date: 1st September 2020
Qualified Learning Support staff
32.5 hours per week
Qualified Salary: From £21,591 pro rata
Required for April 2020
New City Primary School is a dynamic and exciting place to learn and work in. We are a school with high expectations and aspirations for all pupils. New City is a happy, caring and aspiring learning community that nurtures all pupils to achieve to be the best they can be. We are part of the Boleyn Trust and as such we welcome further opportunities to develop all staff.
We seek to appoint staff that can:
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of autism and severe learning difficulties to support children on a one to one basis.
- Work in and out of class and take part in group sessions out of class.
- Capable of dealing positively with challenging behaviour and high levels of need.
- Be prepared to support children with personal care.
- Be a reliable team member
- Be proactive and work in a fast pace environment.
- Have a calm temperament and be energetic and enthusiastic
- Communicate clearly and have good standards of literacy and numeracy.
The school is committed to professional development and equality for all staff and will provide a high level of induction and training for new staff members.
Application form and further details please apply using the on-line option. Applications only will be accepted and references will be requested before interview.
Closing date: 6th March 2020
Shortlisted applicant tests: Monday 16th March at 9:30am
Interviews: Thursday 19th March 2020