New City Primary School is part of the Boleyn Trust which is a charitable company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales under company number 10488603.
The registered office is:
Tollgate Primary School
Contact telephone number:
020 7476 1848
The aims of The Trust are:
- To deliver the highest expectations and outcomes for pupils in disadvantaged communities;
- To share resources across our schools to provide best value services;
- To offer staff excellent personal and professional development opportunities across our schools;
- To offer parents outstanding school choices to nurture pride and aspiration in our communities.
The Boleyn Trust has an established Teaching School offering strategic support to schools across London. It also has the East London School Centred Initial Teacher Training facility to train over 50 teachers each year.
The Boleyn Trust is directly funded by the Department for Education and is accountable through rigorous scrutiny by the Education and Skills Funding Agency and Ofsted.
Further information about the Boleyn Trust can be found by visiting www.boleyntrust.org.
- Boleyn Trust Audited Accounts for 2019
- Boleyn Trust Audited Accounts for 2018
- Boleyn Trust Audited Accounts for 2017
- Boleyn Trust Articles of Association
- Boleyn Trust Scheme of Governance and Delegation
- Boleyn Trust Master Funding Agreement
- New City School Supplemental Funding Agreement
New City Primary School has a Local Governing Body. The role of a Local Governing Body is an important one. It is to provide focused governance for the School at a local level and it is the intention of the Trust Board to ensure that the responsibility to govern the School is vested in those closest to the impact of decision-making. The Local Governing Body monitors the School's key performance indicators and acts as a critical friend to the Headteacher and the School's senior leadership team, providing challenge where appropriate.
Local Governing Bodies carry out their functions in relation to their respective School on behalf of the Trust Board and in accordance with policies determined by the Trust Board. The act of delegation from the Trust Board to the Local Governing Body’s is a delegation of powers and duties, and not a delegation or shedding of responsibilities.
Members of our Local Governing Board:
Chair of Governors
Vice Chair of Governors
Ms Jackie Dillon
Mr Bharat Hirani
Support Staff Governor
Miguel Cunhal Henriques
- Link Governors for Subject Leaders at New City
- Governor attendance record
- Declaration of Interests
- ESFA Governance Review 2021 - Governance Structure of the Trust
Governing Board Minutes
- Thursday 18 May 2023
- Thursday 23 March 2023
- Thursday 2nd February 2023
- Thursday 8th December 2022
- Thursday 13th October 2022
- Thursday 7th July 2022
- Thursday 19th May 2022
- Thursday 17th March 2022
- Thursday 3rd February 2022
- Thursday 9th December 2021
- Thursday 8th July 2021
- Thursday 18 March 2021
- Thursday 10th December 2020
- Tuesday 14th July 2020
- Thursday 5th December 2019
- Thursday 11th July 2019
- Thursday 28th March 2019
Contacting the Governing Board
The Governing Board can be contacted by either emailing directly to email@example.com or by writing to New City Primary School, Tunmarsh Lane, Plaistow, London E13 9NE.