In the event of a 'school closure' or your child having to possibly self-isolate, please understand where possible, we do still expect our pupils to engage in learning every day.
Weekly Home Learning Timetables:
- Learning hub 21.09.20
- Nursery Home learning timetable
- Reception Home learning timetable
- Year 1 Home learning timetable
- Year 2 Home learning timetable
- Year 3 Home learning timetable
- Year 4 Home learning timetable
- Year 5 Home learning timetable
- Year 6 Home learning timetable
Year group emails:
|Year group||Email address|
We hope you find these tools beneficial in supporting developing good learning habits with your child at home. The impact of this will be that pupils develop a sense of routine; the habit of practising and become agile in core skills. To make them accessible for all, most of these require online access and basic resources.
With that in mind, we will provide your child with educational resources, to ensure that they can continue to access learning. We will provide this in the following ways:
1) Regular website updates - Our school website will be updated weekly so parents/carers will be able to access weekly home-learning timetables that will support with activities and tasks for children to complete at home so they don't miss out on their learning (Please scroll up above).
2) Marvellous Me - Teachers will keep parents/carers regularly updated via Marvellous Me at least twice a week with positive messages, subject challenges and notices of how to support and access lessons whilst out of school. Please ensure that you, as the parent/carer have downloaded and are signed up with your own Marvellous Me. Please contact the main office if you are unsure how to do so.
3) Home Learning Pack - If you have limited online access, we can arrange for a home learning pack to be made available for your child. These will contain carefully selected stage, age and subject-related materials for your child to work through at home. They will cover the 'essential' areas of learning which need to be practised on a daily basis.
4) Online Resources - As well as the weekly home-learning timetables, you will find additional links below to our other website pages and online resources section where you will find find extra resources; aids and links to support your child as they embark on their 'remote learning' journey.
5) Year group emails - This will be used to send and share completed pieces of work to your child's class teacher and the class teacher to correspond back with feedback. Equally, if you have any additional queries or concerns regarding your child's learning from home, your child's year group email (please scroll up above).
Limited devices to access online learning: If you have limited access to devices at home to support online learning, please contact, your child's class teacher via email or call and leave a message with our main school office and a member of staff will be in touch.
Teachers will monitor how often pupils' login to the online tools and work submitted for encouragement and feedback. Staff will aim to respond to work submitted and email enquiries within 48 hours (Mon-Fri) where possible.
Please also refer to the www.thinkuknow.co.uk website link for tips in supporting 'Staying Safe Online.'
Closure Teaching Timetable
Suggested Teaching timetable, activities and websites to support home learningRead more >
Reading with your child
How you can support your child at home with readingRead more >
Home Learning Packs
More home learning ideasRead more >
Websites to support with home learningRead more >