Dear Parents and Carers,
To support and encourage your child’s continued learning while the school is closed for this period, please refer to our suggested activities and websites below as well as our homework guides on the school website (newcity.boleyntrust.org/information-for-parents/homework-guides).
We have also included a suggested timetable break-down to follow at home.
Many thanks for your support and co-operation.
Home learning timetables for Monday May 25th 2020
Rest of School:
- Year 1 Home learning timetable
- Year 2 Home learning timetable
- Year 3 Home learning timetable
- Year 4 Home learning timetable
- Year 5 Home learning timetable
- Year 6 Home learning timetable
- Learning hub home timetable 25.05.2020
- Activities - messy play
- Activities - music
- Activities - numbers and letters
- Activities - physical breaks
- butterfly outline
- Caterpillar days of the week
- Conversational Partner Home Ideas March 2020 PDF
- DLD home ideas March 2020 PDF
- Handwashing top tips
- Intensive Interaction Information Handout
- Language Partner Home Ideas March 2020 PDF
- LCIS Support Pack
- pre writing skills
- Social Partner Home Ideas March 2020 PDF
- we're going on a bear hunt settings
Story Time with Mr Freeland
The Department for Education (DFE) has created a set of online lessons to help you with home learning so feel free to use the following weblinks to help support your child’s learning.
Phonics Lessons developed for Reception pupils
Oak National Academy online classroom and resource hub
Oak National Academy have launched its online classroom and resource hub. The Academy offers 180 video lessons each week for schools to use, across a broad range of subjects. The lessons cover children in Reception through to Year 10 and are free to use by both teachers and young people.
The Oak National Academy can be accessed here:
The BBC has launched an education package across TV and online, featuring celebrities and teachers, helping to keep children learning at home and supporting parents.
BBC Bitesize can be accessed here:
Closure Teaching Timetable
Suggested Teaching timetable, activities and websites to support home learningRead more >
Reading with your child
How you can support your child at home with readingRead more >
Home Learning Packs
More home learning ideasRead more >
Websites to support with home learningRead more >